cube19 helps recruitment businesses to grow revenue through the power of data and actionable insights.
Leveraging the cube19 Growth Analytics Platform, customers can drill into any company performance metric, unlock revenue opportunities and mitigate risks in real-time, on any device.
Recruitment companies trust cube19 to optimise their two greatest assets – their people and their data. We do this by delivering simple to understand actionable insights in real-time dashboards that show every member of staff, from C-Suite to consultant, how to make more placements.
Our mission is to ensure that our customers are expertly managed, highly engaged and optimising their ROI from using cube19, with high retention/low churn, exceptional feedback and NPS scores as the pivotal outcome.
As a Junior Customer Success Manager, you’ll be honing your craft with the senior members of the team to ensure that you deliver our cubeLite, cubeX & ‘Inside’ (1-20 users) Enterprise clients the highest quality customer service as you guide them seamlessly through their journey with cube19.
You will be utilising your technical, strategic and communication skills to prepare and perform regular business reviews with stakeholders up to CEO level. You’ll be providing a voice for the customer internally, delivering feature-based training and F2F (when possible) or webinar-based demonstrations, diligently administering all activity and information regarding customer health into the company CRM to ensure that there is a shared pool of knowledge available for every customer. As part of cube19’s growing Customer Success team, you’ll be expected to contribute and support innovative ideas to help us enhance current processes and improve the overall customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that cube19 maintains regular contact with customers throughout their life cycle
- Support the customer base and engage in project work as directed
- Delivering quarterly/bi-annual business reviews to a designated suite of customers
- Delivering feature-based training and demonstrations face to face (when possible) and via webinar
- Identifying any issues and delivering effective solutions that help drive adoption/engagement
- Identifying upgrade opportunities for cube19’s cubeLite and cubeX clients
- Communicating key details regarding client health, churn risk and contract status back to senior members of the Customer Success team
- Feeding back feature requests and your own ideas for process and product enhancement back into the Customer Success team
- Building strong relationships with key/senior customer and partner stakeholders
- Ensuring that customers are guided seamlessly through their contract continuation and/or engaged in multi-year contracts
- Diligent usage and administration of activity of the key suite of tools available to the Customer Success team including Salesforce, Jiminny, Smartsheet, Zendesk and our own internal admin console
- Experience in a customer service/customer success/account management position in the technology or SaaS space or experience in the recruitment industry as a consultant or as part of the support team in a recruitment business
- Proven track record of delivering outstanding customer service and managing customer stakeholder relationships
- Experience using project management tools and webinar/conferencing tools
- Solid comprehension of Microsoft Office suite and CRM systems e.g. Salesforce
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Soldiers attitude – The desire to go above and beyond for customers and the team. Bold, self-driven and determined
- Experience with or exposure to business intelligence/analytics tools
- You thrive under pressure and always seek to achieve success, but understand that you can’t win them all and can accept defeat with grace
- You love the idea of working in a start-up environment at a company launching into the stratosphere
- You have a desire to learn continuously, both off your own back and from others
- You are flexible and open to taking on new responsibilities and challenges
- You can listen to all advice given and decide how to use it
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
What it’s like at cube19
We work hard every day to ensure we have an honest, open, diverse and inclusive start-up culture. That means that we believe in the power of the team, actively encourage everyone to contribute their views and ideas, operate flexibly with a focus on results rather than hours worked and strive to create an environment that promotes continued personal and professional development.
You’ll find that we’re a friendly, focussed and smart team of people from all walks of life. We look for people who share our values but think independently and are willing to challenge the status quo if they think it can improve the lives of our team or our customers.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com