cube19 was recently awarded ‘Recruitment Industry Supplier of the Year’ in the Recruiter Awards, alongside a host of accolades in the G2 Crowd Fall awards.
‘Recruitment Industry Supplier of the Year’ 2020 Recruiter Awards.
Established in 2002, the Recruiter Awards gala is the UK’s largest event for the entire recruitment community recognising outstanding achievements by agencies and in-house recruiters. The Recruiter Awards are the most widely recognised and celebrated Awards in the industry.
“Recruitment analytics and sales gamification platform cube19’s philosophy is to optimise the two greatest assets of every recruitment agency: their people and their data.
- cube19 provided a technology widely used by the sector with a large number of new sign-ups, customer retention and even returning customers.
- cube19 grew revenue by 32%, despite the economic uncertainty caused by Brexit. During the awarding period, over 80 new clients signed up, plus the company experienced 12 returning customers, eight major product releases, increased staff headcount by 100% and introduced an innovation to the global staffing market – Actionable Insights.
- cube19 gives recruiters the platform to grow revenue and forge stronger customer relationships through the power of data and Actionable Insights.
- Using cube19’s technology provides a vantage point for leadership to oversee the activity, performance and direction of their company. CEOs can drill into any company performance metric, unlock revenue opportunities, mitigate risks and prioritise work in real-time, on any device.
- As data is at the heart of cube19’s DNA, the judges were impressed with how the firm keeps track of how its technology outperforms the industry benchmarks in terms of support and service. In particular, over 99% CSAT (customer satisfaction score) for the last three years – more than 3% higher than the industry high.”
“A company with an impressive customer satisfaction rating of 99% that has shown a continued investment in product development and learning about the adoption of the technology within the customer environment.”
A message from us…
“Across the entire Customer Success function, which includes our Onboarding, Customer Success Management and Support teams, there is such passion and unwavering belief that cube19 is game-changing, both in terms of the technology and the service layer that surrounds it. These teams work tirelessly and collaboratively to exceed customer expectations, and ensure that our customers get the most out of their partnership with cube19. The customer satisfaction scores speak for themselves and it’s a source of great satisfaction and pride to have their efforts recognised by winning Industry Supplier of the Year.”Andy Hill, Customer Success Manager
We’d also like to congratulate NES Firecroft on winning ‘Best Recruitment Agency Marketing Team’ and TALiNT International on receiving a highly commended accolade for the ‘Best Recruitment Agency Marketing Team’ category. Along with all the other shortlisted and winning candidates.
Alongside a host of accolades in the G2 Crowd Fall 2020 awards
High performer; Best Support; Easiest to Use; Easiest to do Business With and Users Love us.
G2 Crowd is the largest and most popular marketplace for business software, and its annual rankings are based on reviews by hundreds of thousands of users from all kinds of businesses. With the highest traffic and engagement, largest selection of products and services, and highest quality data, G2 Crowd is able to harness more than 4 million data points to determine which products and companies are doing the best job of helping businesses reach their potential.
Our customers say it best
If you’re interested in finding out why our customers love us so much, book a demo here.