cube19 helps recruitment businesses to grow revenue through the power of data and actionable insights.
Leveraging the cube19 Growth Analytics Platform, customers can drill into any company performance metric, unlock revenue opportunities and mitigate risks in real-time, on any device.
Recruitment companies trust cube19 to optimise their two greatest assets – their people and their data. We do this by delivering simple to understand actionable insights in real-time dashboards that show every member of staff, from C-Suite to consultant, how to make more placements.
Our mission is to ensure that our customers are expertly managed, highly engaged and optimising their ROI from using cube19, with high retention/low churn, exceptional feedback and NPS scores as the pivotal outcome.
In the Customer Success team, our goal is simply to exceed customer expectations on an ongoing basis. We are looking for someone who can help us maintain the highest of standards with an ever-expanding client base.
You’ll need to be super-hungry, detail-focused and articulate in both written and verbal communication. Solving problems and crushing tickets will be your forte and being a hero to our customers should be a source of great job satisfaction for you.
You’ll be focused on resolving a wide variety of customer questions and queries via our Zendesk ticketing system. Initially, you’ll be focusing on identifying and answering common questions, prioritisation of issues and escalating those you can’t deal with to the appropriate person/team. As you learn more about our product you’ll be able to resolve more yourself and will start to define your own role – perhaps delivering training on specific areas of product functionality, writing up or fixing bugs, collating feature requests, helping to implement new customers or being the escalation point for other members of the team. Uncle Ben once said, ‘with great power comes great responsibility’.
Here at cube19, you’ll get an opportunity to demonstrate your power and earn the mantle of responsibility. How quickly you progress will be entirely on you and your spidey-senses!
Key responsibilities include:
- Triage incoming support requests, managing personal queue and workload
- The first response to the majority of simple setup/investigation tickets in Zendesk
- Outbound calls to resolve queries
- Escalating tickets to senior members of the team
- Categorising incoming tickets
- Helping to curate content for internal knowledge-base
- Managing personal queue with guidance
- Working within KPIs for service level agreements and customer satisfaction
- You need to be a techie who can listen diligently and inspire confidence over the phone and in person, with the ability to guide infrequent negative conversations and transform them into positive ones
- A logical approach to troubleshooting and solving problems with the ability to simplify technical jargon into layman’s terms with customers and colleagues
- Excellent time management and organisational skill with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks
Nice to have attributes
- Helpdesk experience and familiarity with ticketing systems
- Experience in a software as a service (SaaS) business
- Knowledge of Slack, Mingle, Zendesk, or Smartsheet
- SQL experience
- Experience in the recruitment industry
- Exposure to recruitment CRM systems
- Qualifications which show how hardworking and dedicated you are. Extra points if it is IT related
- Comprehension of business intelligence/data analytics/gamification
- Experience in a customer-facing or customer support role
- It would be great if you:
- Shine under pressure, with an unflappable attitude and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Really are a superhero. Even if it’s Deadpool
- Love the idea of working in a start-up environment at a company launching into the stratosphere
- Love data, it’s complexity and the art of manipulating it
- Are detail orientated
- Have a desire to learn continuously, off your own back and from others
- Have a deep love of technology and innovation
- Are flexible and open to taking on new responsibilities and challenges
What it’s like at cube19
We work hard every day to ensure we have an honest, open, diverse and inclusive start-up culture. That means that we believe in the power of the team, actively encourage everyone to contribute their views and ideas, operate flexibly with a focus on results rather than hours worked and strive to create an environment that promotes continued personal and professional development.
You’ll find that we’re a friendly, focussed and smart team of people from all walks of life. We look for people who share our values but think independently and are willing to challenge the status quo if they think it can improve the lives of our team or our customers.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com