16 Real-Time Metrics To Manage Your Remote Workforce and Empower Your Team To Succeed
“cubeLite sits right inside Bullhorn and helps everyone to see what's happening in real-time"
Helping teams to stay productive whilst working remotely is a huge challenge staffing leaders face. To address this need, we’ve created the leanest, lowest cost version of cube19 that we could possibly imagine. cubeLite is a real-time dashboard exclusively for Bullhorn customers designed to help you manage your team, monitor your clients and run your business from anywhere.
Pricing starts at $20/user per month.
OneView Lite + OnPoint Lite
Dashboards that provide an automated, real-time view of set priorities
- Remind your team about their most valuable tasks with Priority Metrics
- Focus individuals on executing your strategy with Key Metrics
- Focus on the right clients to keep your business moving with Client Filters
- Quickly access the information you need to coach your team (no matter where they or you are in the world).
Comparative reporting for offices, teams or individuals
- Compare the performance of any office, team or individual against another
- Centrally manage targets for every employee or team
- See a record of targets set and the user or team’s performance against it
How is cubeLite different to cubeX & cubeEnterprise Packages?
- Rather than pulling all of your historic data from Bullhorn we are only starting from January 1, 2020
- You will not be able to create any company or team hierarchy and will work from a flat team structure
- There is no dedicated data checking, data quality consultancy or telephone support. Basic email support will be provided
- Features such as Actionable Insights, Trends, Slice & Dice, cubeTV & Jobs Pipeline are not included in cubeLite
- Admin access will be limited to basic User Admin Timezones, Targets, Company Settings, and IP Restrictions
- Custom Timeframes, individualized OneView Pages, Groups/Teams/Tags, User Team History, Ratios, cubeTV, Actuals Uploads, Jobs Pipeline Admin are not available in cubeLite
- There are no Deal Flashes, no music, no news feeds, no trend charts, no Leaderboards
- You can’t export data from cubeLite to CSV, or upload data from CSV to cubeLite
- Metrics provided are standard and cannot be filtered, configured, customized, split/combined, deduplicated or otherwise modified in any way</li >
- Additional Bullhorn fields will not be mapped in
- No contract revenue metrics including ‘Invoiced Actuals’ will be provided